Restaurant Spotlight: Louisiana Longhorn Cafe
Louisiana Longhorn Café specializes in Cajun style food. This establishment began in 2003, they come highly recommended by those who live in the Round Rock area. They serve up delicious authentic Cajun dishes, and their recipes have all come from family and friends. This eatery is owned and operated by Louisiana natives, which means you are ensured a true Cajun experience,
Dishes are simplistic in nature, but are full of amazing flavor. Dishes include crawfish, shrimp, oysters, and a variety of fish. Dishes are infused with a variety of flavors. Other options include chicken fried steak, hamburgers, salads, gumbo, Etoffee and a variety of daily specials.
Top your meal off with a cold drink from the bar. They are full stocked and offer a multitude of beers, whiskeys, and cocktails. The atmosphere is fun and inviting. It’s a great place to come and kick back with some friends after a hard day at work, or enjoy a meal with the whole family.
The menu offers a variety of dishes, and even the pickiest of eaters will find a tasty treat among their offerings.
- Appetizers - Smoked Boudin, gator chips, Onion & Jalapeño Strips, Onion & Jalapeño Strips, and N’Awlins Fried Pickles.
- Salad - Cajun Chef Salad, LLC House Salad, SW Louisiana Chopped Salad, and Voodoo Pasta Salad.
- Pastas - Crawfish Fettuccini, Shrimp Fettuccini, and Blackened Chicken Alfredo.
- Seafood Taceauxs - Three tacos that contain smoked corn Pico de Gallo, chipotle ranch, and your choice of meat. It is served with a bed of red beans and rice. Meat choices include tilapia, fried shrimp and fried oyster.
- Shrimp Creole – This is a classic sweet and spicy tomato-based sauce that has sautéed garlic chicken and rice.
- Shrimp Diane – Button mushrooms and shrimp that are sautéed in garlic, butter, seafood stock and spices. Served up on a bed of rice.