Restaurant Spotlight: Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Eddie V's is one of the top choices for dining in the Austin area. This restaurant provides prime seafood and an atmosphere perfect for fine dining. The world-class wine list and service make it the perfect place for a date, entertaining clients or a night out with friends.
- Best Steak - 944 Magazine
- Top Steakhouse - D Magazine
- Top 5 Most Popular - Zagat Austin
- Top 5 Best Food - Zagat Austin
- Top 5 Best Decor - Zagat Austin
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
- Best Business Dinner, Best Expense Dinner, Best Wine List and Best Happy Hours - Austin Business Journal
- Texas' Top Ten Steakhouses - Tom Horan's American's Top Ten Club
- Top Table Award - Bon Appetite
- And More!
The restaurant has been recognized for the amazing atmosphere, fine seafood and the overall experience.
The menu is full of excellent seafood arriving ever morning from Alaska, the Gulf of Mexico and Maine. The dishes are prepared with elegance. You can enjoy amazing, fresh seafood or one of the many prime, aged steak options. Some of the most popular menu choices include:
- Chilled Halibut Crudo
- Hawaiian Yellowtail Sashimi
- Steak and Lobster Tartare
- Main Lobster and Shrimp Bisque
- Fuji Apple Salad
- Red Fish
- Scottish Salmon
- Swordfish Steak
- Florida Grouper
- Jumbo Gulf Shrimp
- Chilean Sea Bass
- USDA Prime Bone-in Ribeye
- Center Cut Filet Mignon
- Roasted Double Breast of Chicken
- And More!
Along with the regular menu, you can enjoy plenty of specials during the nightly happy hour from 4pm to 7pm including $1 Louisiana Oysters, $6 glasses of wine and $6 premium cocktails.
Locations and Hours
There are 12 locations of Eddie V's in total with two found in Austin, TX. The location found at 301 East 5th Street is open from 4pm to 11pm, Monday through Thursday, from 4p to 12am on Friday and Saturday and from 4pm to 10pm on Sunday. The other location found at 9400 B Arboretum Boulevard is open from 430pm to 10pm, Sunday through Thursday and from 4:30pm to 11pm on Friday and Saturday.