Have you heard about the new Moody Center at UT? It is set to open in April!
The 15,000-seat arena still under construction on the University of Texas campus is set to open in late April some of the first performances are George Strait, Willie Nelson and the Randy Rogers Band. Two months may seem like some time away, but the Moody Center has already surpassed $15 million in ticket sales.
Here are some of the upcoming concerts!
- April 20 – John Mayer Sob Rock Tour 2022
- April 21 – John Mayer Sob Rock Tour 2022
- April 23 - Bon Jovi
- April 27 – Justin Bieber Justice World Tour 2022
- April 29 – ‘Strait from Moody Center’ Grand Opening Celebration Presented by Bud Light: George Strait with special guests Willie Nelson &...
3 Reasons Why Austin Is a Homebuyer's Dream in 2022
1. It's still a relatively good deal
2. A growing market can sustain a long-term investment
3. People want to live here for lifestyle reasons too
"Austin, Texas, fell from the No. 1 spot in 2021 to a predicted No. 10 in 2022 on Zillow's list of hottest housing markets in America. Tampa, Florida, has assumed the top spot, but Austin is still a very robust market.
The capital region of the Lone Star State has seen explosive population growth, the most of any large metro area in the United States from 2010-2020, according to the U.S. Census, swelling by a third in 10 years to nearly 1 million in the city itself and about 2.3 million in the metro area."
Big business is a big reason for the explosive growth, of course. Dell Technologies was...
Spring will be here before we know it. Whether you're planning on selling your home this season or staying in your home another year, Spring is always a great time to do a full home clean up. The link below has an entire room-by-room guide to make sure you don’t miss a spot, but here are a few quick tips to help you get started!
Tackle one room at a time to keep from getting overwhelmed
Start by clearing out unwanted items and clutter to throw out and take to donation
Gather all of your cleaning tools in a caddy to easily move from one space to the next
Test cleaning products...
As we all know, East Austin is growing extremely fast. Soon there will be a new development featuring apartments, coworking space, a grocery store, and even a café!
Lincoln Ventures is developing the six-story project at 2700 E. Fifth St. The name of the development is not yet decided. There will be a total of 625 apartments, row houses, and live/work units.
Additional amenities include two outdoor pools, a gym, a spin studio, a yoga room, a pet spa, a dog run, and a catering kitchen.
Click HERE for more information about the upcoming development.
Most homeowners desire their space to be as aesthetically pleasing as it is functional. Create unique interiors throughout your home that satisfy the senses and fulfill all potential roles by leveraging the 7 elements of design: Space, line, form, light, color, texture and pattern.
Balance is essential when applying these elements to your space! Here are a few tips to get started:
- Space - Use appropriate balance of negative and and positive space, which is the distance between and around furniture and objects to make your space feel thoughtfully laid out. Play around with adding and removing items until you get your desired look.
- Line - Both structural features and room furnishes offer a mix of horizontal and dynamic lines that influence focal points and overall feel of a space....
The January 2022 Austin Board of Realtors Stats are out and inventory, or lack there of, continues to be the name of the game. The median sales price was up 30% year over year to $476,000 in January while closed sales decreased by 5% to just about 2,300. The biggest drop were in new listings which decreased 10% to 2,950. Active listings are also slightly down. Homes spent an average of 28 days on the market which is down compared to this time last year indicating that as new homes are listed, they are quickly going under contract.
Coming off two consecutive record years for the MSA’s housing market, ABoR President Cord Shiflet added that morale among REALTORS® continues to trend upwards, with many feeling enthusiastic about the future.
“REALTORS® are optimistic about what this year could bring and looking forward to what will hopefully be a year filled with opportunity for homebuyers, sellers and developers alike. Working with a REALTOR® that understands...
Curious about what the newest 2022 design trends are? We've got you covered!
- Color Psychology: yellow is the most optimistic hue, with orange and violet close behind. Red and black are generally a no-no for residential interiors, but green and blue can work if you want a more serene, thoughtful mood. For neutral spaces such as floors, walls and ceilings, be wary of brilliant white, which can be sterile; instead favor off-white, ivory or dove grey.
- Add Optimistic Flourishes with upbeat art, bold photography, statues, books or even inspirational quotes in 3D or 2D text by your favorite author, leader or singer
- Maximize natural light by removing anything that blocks light and using transparent/thin drapes...
If you’re like most American’s, there’s a good chance that your living room has become the hub of your world over the past couple of years. With many living rooms now acting as multi-functional spaces, knowing how to declutter them is a must!
Here are a few tips to get started. Begin with the coffee table. Clear off old magazines, newspapers and piles of mail. Recycle what you don’t need and organize what you do need into a dedicated basket.
Next, purchase a large bin to place in the living room corner or at the bottom of your stairs. Make a habit to collect out-of-place items such as kids toys, house slippers and unfinished projects into the bin each night, and clean that bin out at least once a week.
Take inventory of unnecessary couch pillows and throw blankets. Any items that look warn or don’t match your aesthetic need to go. Items that...
It is almost time for the rodeo to come to Austin!! The rodeo truly represents all things TEXAS and brings spectators from all around the country. Not only are there incredible competitions; there are concerts, rides, shopping, and of course phenomenal food! Rodeo Austin is being held from March 12th-26th at Luedecke Arena. The event hosts one of America’s top ProRodeos every year with action-packed fun! Do not miss out on Rodeo Austin this spring!
Learn more about Rodeo Austin here.
It’s no secret that most Austinites consider themselves “foodies.” This year, our city will see a wave of new restaurants opening from food trucks up to high-end eateries. Arguably receiving the most hype, Austin’s beloved “Mi Trailita Y Mas” taco truck has openeded a permanent restaurant location just up the street at 5706 Manor Road in Windsor Park. Customers can enjoy all the menu classics as well as brand new menu options such as enchiladas and chile rellenos.
Click here for more info!