Four Seasons Private Residences Lake Austin; Project Update
Four Seasons Private Residences Lake Austin – Project Update
The Four Seasons Private Residences Lake Austin announced their debut plans early this year. The 145-acre property is said to break ground in February of 2023 featuring unparalleled Lake Austin views from over 3,000 feet of shoreline. The project includes floorplans for condominium homes, penthouses and free-standing villas ranging from 2,500-10,000+ square feet and reservation prices starting at $4.1 million.
Offering world-class property management and top-tier privacy and security, its residents will be able to relax, work and play in their very own luxury oasis all while just 20 minutes from downtown Austin.
The private resort amenities include, but are not limited to:
- Pirate marina and lake clubhouse with slips for the private owner’s boat club, as well as private ownership slips with cabana space directly above
- Gourmet, 2-story restaurant with floor-to-ceiling-windows boasting views from every table
- Athletic center with fitness room, yoga studio, spa, sauna, hot and cold plunge pools, clay tennis courts and more
- The “Upper Clubhouse Pool” featuring 300 feet of infinity edge and 270-degree lake views
- Exclusive private theater and lounge with a 60-foot-wide screen and retractable wall for events and entertaining
This is arguably the most luxurious combination of lifestyle and living to hit Lake Austin! The Four Seasons Private Residences at Lake Austin is currently listed by Eric Moreland Group of Moreland Properties and is financially backed by Austin Capital Partners.
View Four Seasons Private Residences Lake Austin Site Video on YouTube here
Learn more about Four Seasons Private Residences Lake Austin here