Let's Get Ready to Sell Your Home This Fall
If you are planning to sell your home this Fall and don’t know where to start, Culhane Premier Properties has you covered!
Our agents are trained to walk you through the process step by step. Remember, the goal is to try and look at your house through the buyer’s eyes as though you’ve never seen it. How we live in a home and how we sell a home are often two different things. Try to see your home with a fresh perspective and arrange each room to bring out its best attributes!
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Keep windows and floors clean.
- Replace faded wallpaper and glue any areas that have come away from the wall.
- Repair worn woodwork.
- Repaint scarred or dirty walls in a neutral...
The changing of the seasons presents a great opportunity to update design trends in your home. With cooler months and the holidays ahead, now is the time to bring down the Fall décor and get to work! Whether you are looking to add new items to your display or wanting to completely reinvent your space, this list of design trends and top Austin interior designers is a great place to start.
Here are 5 interior design trends for Fall 2022:
1- Bold ‘70s colors: Trending since Fall of last year, the ‘70s earthy-color palette is trending with colors including hunter green and mustard yellow mixed with rattan and bamboo materials
2- Fringed accents: Also coming from the ‘70s design era, fringed accents will be seen added to rugs, lamps, couch...
It’s the time of year for cookouts and cocktails!. Sara Malek Barney, owner of Bandd Design, shares do’s and don’ts that can help create your ideal patio!
Do: Get creative.
Get creative this summer! Pinterest is full of fun and easy ideas to spruce up your home and have fun with your family!
Don't: Neglect color.
A pop of color can bring the whole patio together! Consider bright and fun outdoor cushions for the summertime!
Do: Buy durable furniture.
"Plastic, wood, and wicker patio pieces aren’t built to last Texas summers", Barney says. “I tend to skew more toward items that are made...
Most homeowners desire their space to be as aesthetically pleasing as it is functional. Create unique interiors throughout your home that satisfy the senses and fulfill all potential roles by leveraging the 7 elements of design: Space, line, form, light, color, texture and pattern.
Balance is essential when applying these elements to your space! Here are a few tips to get started:
- Space - Use appropriate balance of negative and and positive space, which is the distance...
Curious about what the newest 2022 design trends are? We've got you covered!
- Color Psychology: yellow is the most optimistic hue, with orange and violet close behind. Red and black are generally a no-no for residential interiors, but green and blue can work if you want a more serene, thoughtful mood. For neutral spaces such as floors, walls and ceilings, be wary of brilliant white, which can be sterile; instead favor off-white, ivory or dove grey.
- Add Optimistic Flourishes with upbeat art, bold photography, statues, books or even inspirational quotes in 3D or 2D text by your favorite author, leader or singer
Organize Your Pantry
Every season brings a fresh new start so why not freshen up your home this Fall!?
Let’s start with the pantry. Keeping efficiency & visual appeal in mind, staying organized in your kitchen can help you with grocery shopping, meal prepping and may even inspire you to try some new recipes!
1) Start with removing all items from shelving.
2) Wipe down shelves and measure space for bins, jars, and canisters. (Pro-Tip – clear organizing containers look neat and easily display what’s in them or missing.)
3) Sort the remaining items by category.
4) Begin with the items that are a priority to you and your family and organize those items into different bins and jars. Start by placing them in the most convenient places of your pantry...
Impress friends and family by decorating your front porch for an inviting feel before anyone sets foot through your door!
There are limitless ways to create your space this Fall. Whether you gravitate toward a classic look or an unconventional display, there’s nothing like creating an unforgettable look for your entry.
Neutral & Classic
Your backyard is brimming with design opportunity—it just takes a little imagination (and inspiration) to make the most of it. "An outdoor space should feel inviting and draw people outside," says landscape architect Keith Williams of Nievera Williams. "No matter what the space is used for, it should feel comfortable and create a sense of destination."
So, how does one go about creating an enticing outdoor...
How to pick kitchen paint colors
1. Find Color Clues: If you’re not sure what shade will stand out best, Andrea Magno, Color and Design Expert at , suggests taking a hint from palettes already in place, from countertops to backsplashes. “Look to the colors used in fixed materials such as stone (marble, granite, quartz), tiles, flooring, and even appliances,” she tells us. This can help the look come together more easily.
2. Nod to Nature: Another great color inspiration? Mother Nature. If you’re puzzled over what colors go together best, take a gander at the great outdoors. For example, the blues, greens, sandy whites, and driftwood grays of the seashore naturally work...